Responsibility for design, testing, installation, training, upgrades, enhancements, and ongoing support of all websites developed. including CRM, SQL Databases, Website front & back ends, and interfaces between all major ASM ERP sub-systems.
- Maintain, revise and upgrade current programs as assigned by supervisor.
- Periodic or emergency system support and maintenance.
- Design, program, test, document, and implement new programs and application systems as assigned and within designated time commitments.
- Follow departmental guidelines and procedures.
- Honor confidentiality rules governing system access, data access and manipulation, and current and future security rules.
- Answer calls and resolves problems for users needing assistance during assigned shift.
- Fill in as necessary to support other associates in the data processing department as required.
- Ability to support remote users in multiple site locations
- Hands-on design, configuring, coding, testing, and deploying of software applications.
- Maintenance and support of applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Ability to support remote system in multiple site locations
- Comments code and creates related supporting documentation (i.e., design documents)
- Creates unit test cases and applies these against developed software or applications to ensure quality
- Debugs software and fixes defects uncovered during the testing process
- Provides post-release software and application support, including incident reporting
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in designing and developing enterprise DNN, Visual Basic, Access, COM+, XML, ASP.NET, and DHTML in an MS windows DNA, .NET architecture environment
- 1 - 2 years of SQL Server or Oracle
- Effective in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative/enjoys working in teams
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Able to work independently as well as part of the team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related years of experience.
- Programming Certification preferred but not required
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environment Factors:
- Mental Effort
- Communicate with diverse population
- Organizes others work
- Evaluate stores performance
- Physical Requirements
- Stands and walks/moves to different locations as needed
- Working Conditions
- Retail environment with exposure to warehouse environment with moving mechanical equipment
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.